- Unlimited Consultations from me by email, phone or by making an appointment
- I provide a quality PA system with ports for your music, a spare microphone for the readers and headset for the celebrant, this is for the duration of the ceremony
- I will assist you in creating a meaningful ceremony, in full consult with you, finally approved by you
- I will always arrive at least 40 minutes before the start of the ceremony or at a mutually agreed time
- I will dress in accordance with your selected ceremony style, if required
- I respect the privacy and confidentiality of the parties their friends and families
- Professionally printed Marriage Certificate
- Signing Table with tablecloth and two chairs is available if required
- Special Keepsake of your Ceremony.
NOIM: To be lodged with a certified Celebrant No less than One Month, and no later than 18 prior to the wedding date.
Identification required: Birth Certificate, Drivers Licence and or Passport
2 x Witnesses over age of 18 years of age
a Celebrant - That's Me!!!
Where are you going to get married: Fees and Permission- Venue
What Time of Day?
Divorced - Documentation if Previously Married, to show you are no longer married
ALL FOR $350.00 - NO Frills